Sunday, August 2, 2009

SHINee on Hyun Young’s Music Party Radio












The SHINee boys, minus their maknae, recently performed their hit "Juliette" on HyunYoung's Radio Show. Taemin and his big, ugly hair were conspicuously absent due to his filming schedule for Tae Hee, Hye Kyo, Ji Hyun. But the other four gave a truly impressive performance, as their voices were on point all throughout the song. You get to hear Minho's sexy, manly voice at around 1:09, and Jonghyun really got into it in the last 45 seconds. Take a listen (or I guess I should say take a look as well since the camera angles got awkward in some places):




And an extra little somethin' somethin' that will surely make SHINee fans smile:



They're ridiculously cute, I can't stand it! I will always love these boys simply because they made me feel better about being a noona.

No comments:

Post a Comment